We are looking for a dynamic and resourceful Senior Project Manager to join and lead the project management team. You will oversee and input into all projects.
You will work closely with clients to ensure the successful management and delivery of your projects. The Operations Director will oversee your work to ensure the quality and fulfilment of Bluegrass Digital’s products and services.
It is essential that you understand internet technologies and terminology and the workflow of a typical digital project lifecycle. You will have experience working in a digital agency environment and have a good working understanding in project planning, project management, client expectation management, risk management and pressure situation management.
- A degree or similar qualifications
- 3+ years of project management or business analyst experience within an IT or agency environment
- Experience interfacing with clients and managing client expectations
- Experience creating BRS, SOW, FSD, MS Project Plan documentation for web projects
- Experience working with Agile / SCRUM methodologies and ability to help refine & implement this process
- Plan resourcing, track timelines and provide feedback to the Operations Director on team project progress
- Experience using project management tools like Redmine / Jira etc
- End to end project testing and ability to implement ‘Testing & QA’ processes into our SDLC (where no ‘formal’ processes may exist)
- Good knowledge of the terminology and technical aspects related to web & mobile development
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Prepared to travel, if necessary
Click here for full job spec.
We are always looking for talented individuals!