You will work closely with all the Bluegrass teams including the Project Management; Development; Design and Business Analyst teams. The Operations Director will oversee your work to ensure the quality and fulfilment of Bluegrass Digital’s products and services. As Lead QA, you will understand client project requirements; read through and maintain project functional specification documents; make appropriate UX recommendations during the QA process that will improve the final product user experience; understand each CMS platform and how they work; and improve the QA team operational effectiveness and processes. Along with the Business Analyst, you will understand your key projects in depth, in order to assist the project managers and the client to understand the final solution.
- 3 + years’ experience within an IT or Agency environment
- Familiar with Agile methodologies Kanban Scrum
- Experience working with JIRA project manage men t platform
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficient with native mobile app testing (iOS and Android)
- Proficient with responsive web cross-browser testing
- Experience working with Content Management Systems Umbraco and WordPress
- Experience conducting API testing using tools like Charles or Postman is advantageous
- Experience conducting performance tests using available tool s like Dev Tools; Google Lighthouse; GT metrix etc
- A good understanding of SEO and how to test SEO technical aspects from a QA perspective
- Ability to create and manage clear and concise test scripts
- Razor-sharp eye for detail you should have a creative eye and the ability to review designs against the final product and pick out those minuscule 1 pixels off bugs and inherently understand when something ‘feels wrong’ within the user experience
- Military like organizational and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks comfortably
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written so you can effective ly report bugs in a clear manner
- Solid skills in Microsoft Excel and Word are required
Click here for full job spec.
We are always looking for talented individuals!